Saturday, March 30, 2024

THE DAY I DROWNED A POLICE OFFICER’S WIFE DURING BAPTISM EXERCISE

 THE DAY I DROWNED A POLICE OFFICER’S WIFE DURING BAPTISM EXERCISE

We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Rom 6:4NIV

Yes, you read me right. I killed a senior police officer’s wife during baptism. And the man was a Muslim.

While my family lived in Borikiri area in Port Harcourt, a woman brought me a complaint about issues with her sister. Her sister would get pregnant, carry the pregnancy to term and successfully deliver her baby safe and strong. The problem was that if she takes in again, the living baby would die two days to the delivery of the new child. In this way she had lost four children. This woman was brought to me and, looking at her alone was sobering.

Before this occasion, I have handled this kind of case before while I lived in Onitsha. It was with a wife of a powerful witchdoctor. So, I know immediately this had to do with an inherited covenant. Either the father or mother of the woman had an existing covenant with a shine and the demons of the altars are trying to get her attention to come and service the covenant. In some cases, the demons want her to return to the shrine and serve as shrine priestess. Not many people would accept such conditions these days, especially when it was their parents that made the covenant on their behalf. These kind of cases are wrongly referred to as spirit spouse because they are not, and the terms of their covenants are different from spirit spouse. But just like spirit spouse, they hinder their victim from getting married, cause miscarriage, attack the human spouse of their victim and if these efforts fail to achieve their goal, they begin to create the kind of circumstances we are talking about now.

What some of the victims do is to approach the altars of the demons in charge and seek terms of peace. While I was in Adam-Palm Farm Settlement in Imo State, Nigeria, we had another case. The woman had settled for annual settlement of making sacrifices on the altar of the demons. The materials for the sacrifices often included expensive aprons, foot wears and costly perfumes. I don’t know how these spirits use these things. In fact, it is a common thing to see some of these items littering the roadsides. A time would always come when their victim will not be able to meet the demands and they either kill her or strike her with madness. The reason is that these demons are wicked spirits who will at the same time be attacking the sources of income of their victim and whoever is supporting him or her. This problem affects both males and females.

I warn people never to enter into an agreement with demons because satan will always fail on his own side.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies John 8:44NIV

In this case of Ada-Palm Farm Settlement, things became very hard for the woman’s family and they could not meet up with the demands, and the demons tried to kill the woman on one of the night we were having Deliverance week, so they hurried her to our centre. By the grace of God, she was delivered. We later baptised her and she has remained free ever since.

With these background of experiences, it was easy for me to understand what this woman was going through. However, we have a problem in this case; the woman that brought her was a Muslim and married to a senior police officer who was also a Muslim. In some Muslim circles in Nigeria, it is a taboo to even mention that you went to a pastor for prayers, not to mention that you need to convert to Christianity. I went ahead to announce to these women that I had no charms or talisman to give to them. I told them that it is only through the power in the name of Jesus Christ that I could help them, and they must need accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour. I also told them that I will baptise them into the name of Jesus Christ and then terminate the evil covenant with demons by the power in the name of Jesus Christ. They asked me to allow them to think about it and discuss the matter with their husbands as well. They returned the next day and said that they were willing to surrender to Jesus Christ as Lord and saviour. I instructed them briefly about baptism and asked to return again the next day for the exercise.

Till date, I do not still know why the police officer’s wife was showing interest of joining her sister in the exercise, because it was her sister that was facing the challenges. But the next day they both returned and they were prepared for the exercise. Yet, we met another challenge. The senior police officer’s wife had a bad dream.

In her dream, she saw me put her into a coffin, dragged the coffin into the river and pushed into the river and she drowned. After she told me the dream, I was surprised that this woman still wanted to go ahead and get baptised, even though, she was aware that I was going to baptise her in one of the big channels of the atlantic ocean in Kpokolo axis of Borikiri. That was when our main text was laid in my heart by the Holy spirit. I explained to her that the dream was actually the exact expression of what I wanted to do to both of them. I explained to them that I was going to kill the old person that they were through the process of that baptism; the result will be that the new person that will come out of that water will be too powerful for those demons of the evil altars to handle.

It was only the heart of a hard-core missionary that made me to go ahead with baptising them. Joy, my wife, was with me and I baptised them. Glory to God that they returned safe and better. We ministered deliverance on them and they left. The great testimony is that the woman has had four children after that exercise, and all of them are alive today.

There is mighty power in the name of Jesus Christ.

If you are reading this now and you are still undecided to surrender your life to Christ, I encourage you to do so now. If you are among those who are still servicing ancient inherited covenants and satan and his demons are messing your life up, I need to let you know that you do not have to continue with that. There is sufficient power in the name of Jesus Christ to set you free. Maybe, you have a slightly differently issue, I encourage you that it is still the same name and the power in that name. you can be delivered too.

Here is what the bible said;

Therefore, God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. Phil 2:9-11NIV

for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Rom 10:13NIV

Just bow your head and ask the Lord Jesus Christ to do it again in your life. You can welcome him into your life and the miracle will start. If you need further assistance, contact me with information below. I have written a number of books and God can use them to help you too.


I recommend you read some of my books 

COVENANTS: HOW THEY AFFECT PEOPLE 


HOW TO OVERCOME SPIRIT HUSBAND AND WIFE PROBLEMS 


ORIGINS OF COMPLICATED SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS AND THE WAY 


+2348035724526


Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment