Saturday, March 2, 2024

EFFECTIVE WAYS TO OVERCOME COMPLICATED SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS



Effective ways to overcome complicated spiritual problems

The level of discussion on spiritual warfare we are doing here is not for the thumb licking Christian; it is not for the Christian that has no vision. I am sorry to say that I don’t even expect everyone to read this article to the end. This is because I know that a lot of professing Christians are not interested in knowing the Lord deeply and winning great battles for our King of kings. 

My life and entire ministry has been enshrouded in spiritual battles. I have come to understand that God passed me through these things because He wants me to help other people who will be passing through similar situations.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God 2 Cor 1:3-4NIV

In 2005 I decided to fast for 40 days and 40 nights. before that time, I had fasted just 40 days, 6-6 without food or water. I remember that I have done that more than once. But on this occasion that I undertook to fast for 40 days and 40 nights, I was taking water. I moved from Port Harcourt city to Adam Palm where I had worked as a missionary. On the seventh day of this fast I received I direct word from the Lord that I should stop the fast. I was afraid that the devil was trying to truncate my focus, I was binding the voice. On the eighth day, the Lord spoke to me again. I asked Him for a sign if it was really Him speaking to me. On the ninth day He gave me the sign but it was not until the tenth day that I suspended the fast. The reason I am giving these details is to prove to you that these are not made up stories.

I believe the energy I generated through those exercises were part of the things that the Holy Spirit has used to carry me through all the challenges that satan brought my way. I agree with those who advice that we ought to be careful the way we engage in fasting prayers. I am among those who suffered health challenges due to my fasting. It is not easy keeping a struggling person from overdoing spiritual exercises as they fight for their life. The make things worse are the negative attitudes of some people to such struggling child of God. I had pile and I thank God who healed me miraculously, because I could not even afford medical treatment.

In my book, The Right Ways to Fast and Pray, I narrated in simple words the ways to go about your fasting in order not to have health crisis. You can order the book from us. They are also available on Amazon Kindle Bookstore.

The revelation I had while on this fast

In the course of this fasting, I had a revelation.

I was caught in gully like pothole in the middle of a road. I was the only human being there but there was all manner of old vehicles. Some were like trucks that are used to carry sand and there were old fashioned cars. Imagine seeing old Peugeot 404 truck and you are there caught in a pothole along sides it. I could hear the grinding sounds coming from the tyres and engines of those vehicles as they struggled to navigate their way out of that pothole. The unfortunate thing was that none of those vehicles could make any kind of progress in spite of all their efforts.

When I saw my condition I just cried out, “Jesus Christ, please deliver me!” then with all the strength I could muster I threw myself forward and was able to leap out to the better side of the road. I started lifting my hand shouting, “Thank You Jesus”.


That was not the end of the drama. One of the Peugeot 404 old truck also flew up and was heading towards me to land on my head but I was able to dodge it. That was at the point I woke from my revelation. I don’t need to tell you that my life started changing for good after that encounter.

 One thing I have been consistent in pointing out to you is that I was a committed believer and in active ministry when I faced these challenges. There are many believers who are facing similar situations and they are thinking that perhaps they are not really born again. Of course, that is what some inexperienced believers teach. 

The next point I have mentioned in these teachings is that I had to stand up and take deliberate actions to break free from these oppressive yokes of the devil. I changed my mind-set about deliverance for believers. I decided to take steps toward my personal deliverance. I want to warn my reader that most so-called senior pastors are total ignorant of these kinds of issues and it will help you to avoid anyone that you are not sure understands what you are going through.

I determined to never compromise my walk with the Lord. Some people tried to divert me to try occult. Some senior pastors tried to force me to give up my vision and sit under them to pick peanuts. I was also under pressure to quit the ministry. Friend, none of these are solutions to your problem. Like I mentioned earlier, the reason I survived these attacks is principally because I remained in the ministry. Don’t ever close your church because people are not coming. Don’t ever join politician pastors to play partisan politics so you can feed yourself. If you are reading this and you know that God has called you for a great assignment, remain focused because you will one day share your testimony the way I share mine today.

I avoided the spirit of bitterness. Satan has found willing tools in many children of God. They will hurt you, betray you and abuse you. Do not allow hurt to remain in your spirit. Whether you are a minister of the gospel or just a faithful child of God, the situation is the same. Many people fell away when they faced the unexpected from believers. Bitterness pollutes your spirit and soul. Remember to always plead the blood of Jesus Christ over your mind and offer forgiveness to those who hurt you.

I remained in the committed attitude of prayer. Thank God for my wife and later, my children who did not give up on me. 

You already saw that it was not only once that I fasted and prayed. African society is terrible in its unique ways. People can spend anything to bind an upcoming destiny through witchcraft and voodoo. And they will go on to boast, “I have made that man that he will never amount to anything!” Unfortunately, those who will carry out these satanic processes against you are those who should benefit if you succeed in life. Out of sheer ignorance our African people have destroyed many people that would have saved them. The result is that many families are living in abject poverty today.

The Lord has led in my heart to call believers to return to the place of radical spiritual warfare and prayers. This is the will of God for us because it is our responsibility to subdue and rule of this earth. We can only do this through the power of the Holy Spirit generated through fasting and prayers. 

I have written some books that I believe can assist anyone who wants to progress in the spirit and break free from every satanic yokes. They are, PRAYERS THAT BRING RESULTS VOL. 1&2, 

IN GOD'S WAR COLLEGE 

CONFRONTING WITCHCRAFT IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD 

COVENANTS: HOW THEY AFFECT PEOPLE 

THE RIGHT WAYS TO FAST AND PRAY is also there to guide your prayer and fasting. These books are all available on our website. You can also order directly by sending me a private message 

I suggest that you register for DELIVERANCE SCHOOL ONLINE. Here you will learn more and be equipped to help others.

I invite to special deliverance services, every Sunday in the month of March 4pm daily 

0803 572 4526 +2349092862555 school4deliverance@gmail.com 

Please, let me know if you are coming. 

I took time to pray for everyone that will read to this point. I believe you will share a testimony soon

Please let me know if you are blessed by this.

Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment