Wednesday, March 6, 2024

EVERY SCEPTER OF THE WICKED

 *PNUR Global Day of Fasting and Prayers 07/03/2024*


*Every Scepter of the wicked must be broken now*

_The scepter of the wicked will not remain over the land allotted to the righteous, for then the righteous might use their hands to do evil Ps 125:3NIV_

Glory be to the Lord Jesus Christ for another opportunity to come into His presence. Remember that prayer is the opportunity that God has given to you to say something about your life. When you fail to pray at a time like this, you are simply surrendering your life and destiny to the opinion of others. God has given this earth over to man to rule but through the vehicle of prayer we grant God permission to intervene in the activities going on in the earth. Through prayers we can also revoke whatever the devil and his agents have done against us and our loved ones.

Scepter in the context of our text represents government or seat of power. At the point of writing, the scepter or seat of power was already on the land or blessings that are the portion of the child of God. The prayer of the Psalmist expresses the impending danger if the circumstance persists; godly people could be compelled to do things or go to places that they would not go ordinarily. Unfortunately, situations have forced some people to do so.

This one is a true life story and the man that did this evil thing was the biological father of one of my members. So I am not telling you a story I heard from somewhere. On the day this man was to be buried, as they lowered the casket into the grave, a lady married to one of his relations just noticed some movement in her body and her menstrual period flowed out. She ran to a corner and tapped on her husband and there was a loud shout of “Chai!”

They were told but they did not believe it. The man had made sexual advances on the woman but the woman cautioned him and warned him that he was going to commit abomination for attempting to sleep with his brother’s wife. This evil man decided to hurt this woman. By some diabolic means he shut her womb under an oath that unless he died that woman will remain sterile. The timeline of the curse expired when he was laid into the grave.

I have heard people say something like, “Only over my dead body will this person get promoted in this office”. Some of these statements are not empty words and they often back their words by resorting to hidden diabolical actions. Like the account we just shared, there are some today that are carrying curses from witchcraft covens or evil altars. Too sad that they have never taken time to pray about them.

I decree that every such curse hanging over the head of anyone reading me now must be broken today, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Shout that AMEN like thunder!

Any man or woman that has tied your pain to his breathing, must expire now, in Jesus name.

Thunder an AMEN!

For our holy brethren who condemn aggressive warfare prayers, let me explain. We are not asking the man to die. What we are saying is that, if this evil person said that he will not be alive to see you move forward in life, he must die now, because at the end of this prayer you are moving higher, in Jesus name!

Give the AMEN! three times now.

People, I feel the anointing!

Years back, I returned to my home town after the Holy Spirit prompted me. I told a very close relation that I was told by the Holy Spirit that he had sacrificed me before a satanic altar for his own riches. I told him that I came to ask him to revoke what he had done because I did not want him to die. Yes, I was sure that I will not die because the Lord placed me under the covenant of life and peace but I didn’t want to leave what I am doing in the mission field to come and bury him.

In response, he told me to walk out of his presence. The Lord laid me to the occult prophet that carried out the ritual for him. The prophet accepted that they did such a thing but told me that it was not in his hands but in my brother’s hands to change the status quo. I went back to my brother with the false prophet, but he told the man not to mind me because there was nothing I could do. I called some people, among them are those who are still alive today; I told them what had happened and what I am pleading with my brother to do and save his life. They told him to reverse whatever he had done if what I said was truth. Well, he refused. The good news is that I was at his burial.

I declare to you today under this anointed atmosphere of our PNUR Global Day of Fasting and Prayers; any man or woman who has placed you as a sacrifice on any satanic altar shall take your place in the name of Jesus Christ!

Shout that AMEN like you believe me!

A woman brought to see me three of the most beautiful set of ladies I have seen in my life. They were her three daughters. All graduates, all gainfully employed, all tall and elegant with this skin texture that only dead men can resist. Three of them were home grown well behaved ladies. Yet, at the age of 32, 35 and 36, no man was showing any interest in any of them. Men talked to them like fellow men. The woman lamented how her husband had died in a very mysterious condition and how her husband’s brother quickly encroached on the family property after his death. She managed to train these beautiful ladies up to University level through her “Akara” business. Those of you in the western nations cannot imagine the kind of pain associated with sending three daughters to university by frying “Akara”. I just pray it will not be your portion in Jesus name.

Here they were, no suitors and every night she wept her head a river because she knew that something strange were holding those ladies. Her husband’s brother was even trying to drive her from the place where she fried and sold “Akara”. My heart bled at the level of wickedness of man against man. I gave her an assignment and some prayers.

Now hear the testimony! It was not up to two months the same woman ran to me in excitement.

“Brother Emma, you won’t believe what I want to tell you. My two daughters are getting married at the same time in a week’s time”.

They got married because God broke the scepter of the wicked. The third and youngest got married six months after.

I announce to you that the season of your bondage must expire today in the name of Jesus Christ.

I just wish that you know how to shout an AMEN! that can shake even the throne of the devil.

When we talk about such things, some believers accuse us of magnifying the devil and spreading fear among the children of God. But as I write now one of my pastor friends is living like vegetables. He went one day to unlock the door to his church, something flicked past his face. There and then he lost his memory. As we talk now he can’t pronounce my name, he can’t read the bible, he can’t operate a computer and these are among the many things he can no longer do. He just sits in a place.

If this does not get you angry, then you don’t have a heart in your chest.

Our main text tells us how dangerous it is for the inheritance or destiny of a child of God to be under the stranglehold of the wicked. Scepter means rule, it means government and it could also represent authority. The scepter of the wicked means the controlling power of the wicked. It could be witchcraft enchantment, it could be satanic curses and invocations. In some case, a member of a larger family trades the family members on an occult altar and sets his throne over the entire family. You will notice that only this man will experience prosperity in this family. Every end of year, every other member of this large family will line up in his house for stipends.

Whatever they are, it says that under such condition some righteous women have seen themselves in the house of witchdoctors in search of fruit of the womb; some godly men have joined occult so they can secure a job and put food on the table; some decent girls have become prostitutes so that they can change their undies. I mean there is no limit to the terrible corruption that could happen or take place in the life of a child of God under the stranglehold of wicked people.

We will not be able to count the number of good people who have been pushed into evil because they could no longer endure the suffering. Many have backslidden and some weak hearted ones have resorted to commit suicide.

I strongly believe that if any of such persons are in this prayers with us, those satanic limitations shall be broken. I repeat, I believe that there is sufficient anointing flowing for this special day of prayers and this anointing will surely break the yokes from those who dare to take God at His word and join in this fast.

That is why I want you to consider yourself fortunate to be connected to this prayer and fasting. Don’t let anything distract you from participating in this prayers.

Yes, I feel the anointing as I write now!

Fix a place and time sessions you will enter into private prayers.

Don’t be selfish, involve other people around.

Then remember that, “When You Pray, *YOU MUST BELIEVE YOUR PRAYERS!”*

Now, pick up those Prayer Collections, “Prison Break” and “Jesus Christ Breaks Every Chain”, and launch into aggressive warfare prayers with them.

Please, if you don’t have them yet, just let me know and I will send them right away

I will come back to you as we all pray.

I know that you know that I am praying for you.

Remain under this anointing in Jesus name

Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment