Thursday, November 16, 2023

The time we live in - Special message from Pastor Emma N.J Nwosu

 *A message from my heart – Emma N J Nwosu* 

But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold. For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. Ps 73:2-3NIV

I don’t know who will read this, but if you are that person who is facing a strong temptation to go out of your way to seek power or help from satan and his agents, I want to tell you not to do it. I spoke with a young man a while ago who was under such pressure because almost all his friends have gone to carry out satanic rituals so that their businesses will grow. Some of them are even mocking him now because, according to them, they are prospering now. The good news is that instead of joining them, he reached out to me to ask for prayers.

This is a terrible time to live in and it is a prophetic season when the bible said that the love of many people has grown cold.

And many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved Matt 24:11-13NIV

Evil and wickedness have become institutionalized and at the point we are now, people are even ashamed to say that they are living a godly life.  Like never before, false prophets and false teachers are audacious. I was in a gathering of some bishops and one of them said, “Gone are the days when you rely on the gifts of the Spirit to build your church”. Yet, there is a promise in that scripture for those that will dare to hold their ground till the need.

I too have faced the same temptation and some ministers of the gospel have boldly suggested to me that I need to turn to satan for power. Negative attitude and mockery from fellow ministers can be tempting too. Also as a deliverance minister I have had the privilege to meet people who are now living in regret because they ventured to trade their souls for satan’s power. I want to tell you that even within commonsense, we know that satan represents evil and Jesus Christ stands for good. Why should your efforts to make your life good lead you to the satan that is evil? Yet, some people are currently living in that error now. They are even told to avoid genuine servants of God.

A man came to me for prayers concerning his business. He was into real estate business, what we call the Estate Agent and he wanted me to petition God for favor on his account. As I laid hand on him in prayer, demons began to fly out. I expected him to be happy for the deliverance but that was the last time he came to me. I learned latter from his friend that he was not happy that I destroyed the charms he had spent much money to make. What was he doing in the office of a pastor? Yet, there are people who erroneously believe that they can combine God’s power with satan’s power.

I was a guest preacher to a church but at one point my host and his wife were showing all indications that they were offended about something they would not let me know. I was later to learn from someone close to them that I had destroyed something they prepared to help them have plenty members. Unfortunately, there is a movement of some kinds of churches that draw their energy from satanic cults like these. They are warned to avoid people like me. A young man that was on PNUR Family and Partners platform was in this cult. They get their power to see visions from the devil. They cannot give people deliverance but people are always trouping there. What kind of church were they running then? If these people are Christians, how could they deceive themselves to believe that God will permit them to mix His Holy Spirit with satan’s power? These men have sold their souls to the devil.

A pastor in Nigeria who felt that his church was not doing well because of poor attendance went across to another “successful pastor” to learn what he could do to grow his church. They ended up going to India where he was initiated into an occult society. On the day he was to be empowered like the person that brought him, he was put into a special room; they asked him to pick up anything that fell from the ceiling and swallow it as they played the drums. The first time a lizard fell from the ceiling but he could not muster the courage to swallow it. He was beaten and threatened with death. He promised that he would eat anything if they gave him another chance. This time it was a large snake that fell. Out of fear he shouted, “Jesus Christ!” and the entire building caught fire and his hosts fled and left him there. He managed to find his way home by begging money from other Nigerians in India. It dawned on him that he was spiritually more powerful than all these men, even though he did not have all the money they had. What kind of church was his friend running? The truth is that these kinds of churches are all over the place and they are channels for satanic agenda on earth.

As is our practice we went to baptize some people during the deliverance week. We normally go to the river. At Choba River, in Port Harcourt City, we saw young men being attended to by witch doctors and they were naked as they were being bathed with blood besides the river in broad day light. This is a common thing today because many people know no boarders as they go from place to place to seek power for riches, fruit of the womb, growth of their businesses and even churches. They brag about it on Social Media and the government cannot do anything about it because the people in power are complicit to the same practices. Unless we connect to the mind of God through the Holy Spirit, we would find ourselves in the position David found himself. David almost fell but…

When I tried to understand all this, it was oppressive to me till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny Ps 73:16-17NIV

We need to enter into God’s sanctuary through the power of the Holy Spirit as we pray. It is only here we will be able to get the right understanding of life. We cannot be judging things because of the false impression satan projects before us. David said that in the inner place with the Holy Spirit, he received the right understanding

Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin Ps 73:18NIV

Almost all the churches I know in Port Harcourt City that have this kind of foundation are sinking now. I walked across one of them on Sunday and it has been closed down with grasses growing in their place. Many of them don’t have families because satan won’t let them. Many are suffering in terminal diseases. Satan cannot give them peace because he does not have it.

David goes on to declare his eternal security;

 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand. You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory Ps 73:23-24NIV


I am not writing this to promise you heaven on earth, but I can boldly tell you that everyone you see on earth will die one day. I can boldly tell you that none of the people you see today will love to live for 200 years on earth. I can also boldly tell you that eternity is forever. If you trade your glorious future with Jesus Christ for a short period of bliss on earth, you will regret it.

I recognize the fact that you may be facing some challenges today but hold your ground with Jesus Christ and your deliverance will surely come. Don’t bow down to satan but continue to trust God in prayers. 

I will love to pray with you if you need it.

Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com +2348035724526 WhatsApp

No comments:

Post a Comment