Thursday, November 2, 2023

POWER OF COMMANDING PRAYERS

 https://youtu.be/qzVVW0tWKoA?si=-W0vdJ_63tPgwZW2

PNUR Global Day of Fasting and Prayers 02/11/2023

 " *Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Matt18:18* 

Welcome to another special day of appointment with God. Every Thursday God has graciously granted us permission to approach Him with our prayers. Prayer is the opportunity that God has given you to say something about all the arguments going on about your life and destiny.  Failure to pray is indirect suicide and I know you are too wise for that. 

I like to share with you a true life account that happened in Nigeria. Specifically in Port Harcourt where I live. There was this genuine believer in the Lord Jesus Christ who walked in one of the oil servicing firms. One day he walked into the office of his boss and jokingly asked him why he has not received his elevation for years now. His boss sat him down I told him, “I told you to join our secret society and you refused. You said you are following Jesus Christ. Let me tell you, for as long as I remain here, nothing that is your right will get to you until you do what I said”.

This struck the brother like thunderbolt. He got up, went to his office, took sick leave for one week and went home. Within the said period he declared the kind prayer I am talking to you about now. He commanded that if the Lord is God that his boss must make a mistake that will throw him out of work. He finished his prayer and returned to work. In the space of three months, it was discovered that his boss had made a mistake that cost the company millions but because of his connection to the occult coven, he was quickly transferred to Warri, also in Nigeria. They dubiously brought in a born again Christian to take his place. When our brother whose promotion had been delayed narrated what his former boss had said, the new boss quickly approved his promotion. The new boss was also not comfortable with the speed he was transferred to this new station, so he immediately instituted an audit. The damage of the other man was discovered. He was recalled to Port Harcourt to face a panel and dismissed from service and was also demanded to pay a large sum to the company. 

I don’t intend to teach you any magic here but simple faith in the power of the prayer of authority of the believer. On this platform, we will focus on exercising our Christ-given kingdom authority. You would have perhaps heard me say that there are three things the Lord Jesus Christ handed the Church before He returned to Heaven

His name as our banner. That means that we are among those who approach God through His name. There are those who chose other names and it is not our place to know if it is working for them or not

Power. I want to believe that everyone on this platform is Spirit-filled. At least two of you were filled under my ministry. The presence of the Holy Spirit is the guarantee of divine power to enforce the purpose of God on earth by subduing satan under our feet. We may use the weapon of praying in Tongues some times

Authority. This is the right we have to command obedience. By this authority we have through the Lord Jesus Christ, we are supposed to demand that things should turn in a given direction. This maybe new terrain for some of us. This is the point we want to execute in this season of prayers.

On the ground of the above, we will fix our own time to stand up and direct our prayers towards our end. I love to say that we must learn to surrender to God’s original intent as we pray. This is not talisman kind of prayer. 

How do we start this?

Develop a mind picture that you are Daniel and having received the information from my last teaching, you now know that you have responsibility to address the spiritual forces that are holding back the angels bringing down your prayer answer. Then consider yourself as Mordecai or Esther and now you know that the seemingly negative disposition people have towards you was not really their intention. You have just realized that the King of heaven and the people in charge of those offices or government establishments are actually under satanic manipulations. 

Again try to see with your mind’s eyes that your family,  businesses or clinics are under concentrated monitoring and now you just saw those ugly demonic beings sitting on your projects. View it that the fund that has been delayed are actually held back by a satanic power of darkness and it is only at your command that he will release it.

If you are able to do this, what will your reaction be?

In my early days of ministry I was staying with a family and there was no day they never quarreled. The quarrels were often started by the man and then malice will set in for weeks. On one occasion it became obvious that they were going to breakup. The Lord laid in my heart to undertake the kind of prayers I am discussing with you now. I went to the house of my pastor and asked for permission to spend one hour in prayer in one of his rooms.

I just kept addressing whatever evil forces were manipulating the man of the house. It is true that I also prayed for the woman but somehow the Lord impressed in my spirit that the man was the problem. In about forty five minutes of my prayers, the Lord opened my eyes and I saw very heavy chains all over the man of the house. They went across his neck, down his legs; his head was not left out. I just started commanding the chains to break. I prayed until a powerful force struck the chains and they scattered. I knew I have won the battle and so came out of the room. I went back home to see the man sending one of the girls that lived with us to take money to his wife for food items. Until I left that house there was never any such conflicts. 

Would it not be wonderful that as you focus in prayers that your eyes are opened to see perhaps, a bottle in a shrine with your name in it? And as you engage in commanding prayers the bottles suddenly scatters?

Would it not be wonderful that as you pray your eyes are opened to see that an occult altar in the area you are based have been making enchantments against you? Then as you are praying they catch fire.

Would it not be wonderful that in the course of your prayers, you see the angel of our God enter the house of the governor and specifically remind him of his responsibility towards you?

Would it not be wonderful that as you are praying that the Lord releases the spirit of mistake on the “Haman” occupying the door way to the human instrument for your next level and you hear that he has been sacked?

Even though the battle Daniel and Mordecai waged are in a higher level, but I believe that was the kind of prayers that opened the mind of King Ahasuarus. I believe it was the kind of prayers that provoked heaven to release reinforcement for the angel that was bringing the message for Daniel. 

In my case it was just one hour but Daniel carried his for twenty days and Mordecai and the Jewish nation fasted for three days.

This is the kind of praying I will leads us into this week.  Now go into prayers and begin to specifically address every man or woman that's important for your next level to turn in your direction in Jesus name

Remember to invite others to join our prayers today. 

Remember to choose specific time and place for your private prayers. 

When you pray,  believe your prayers. 

We will share the Prayer Collection soon. 

Send me a private message if you are joining us for the first time today. 

Remain in the place of prayers in Jesus' name 

Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment