Friday, February 23, 2024

TOO STRANGE TO BE TRUE

 *TOO STRANGE TO BE TRUE*

Perhaps you have read the following scripture before but I want you to turn on your spiritual eyes and mind, and read it again because it will guide our meditation now.

"Now, son of man, take a clay tablet, put it in front of you and draw the city of Jerusalem on it. Then lay siege to it: Erect siege works against it, build a ramp up to it, set up camps against it and put battering rams around it. Then take an iron pan, place it as an iron wall between you and the city and turn your face toward it. It will be under siege, and you shall besiege it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel. Ezek 4:1-3NIV

I want you to understand that the exercises that are explained in our main text is same as someone taking someone’s picture or properties and positioning them for witchcraft in the coven or evil altar. Yes, this is the kind of exercises that evil people carry out and you see pictures in a bottle or padlocks are bound with black threads.

Have you heard of someone suddenly going mad?

Have you heard of someone suffering from incurable diseases even after they have visited the best hospitals in the world?

Have you heard of a multimillion dollars business crumbling to nothing for no just cause?

Have you heard of a beautiful young woman not able to settle down in marriage?

Have you heard of someone who sold everything he had to go to Europe only to land in prison and in some cases they died?

Have you heard of a man of God committing suicide because of hardship in life and ministry?

I know that some things I write appear very unbelievable to some people. I would have found such things unbelievable too if they did not happen me. In fact, there was a time I did not believe that such things could happen to a believer in our Lord Jesus Christ. One time a servant of God in Owerri, Imo state of Nigeria called Pastor Andy told me that I was under witchcraft programming and attack. I mentioned the name and city because I need to make it clear to you that I am not making up the story. It was Brother Emeka Nnacho that linked us up.

Pastor Andy told me that I needed a level of deliverance because of some things he observed in my life. I told him that it was not possible that I should be under such oppression, owing to the fact that I was born again. Years after, another man of God in Lagos State in Nigeria confronted me on my way to Togo Republic for a program. In fact, he handed me a bottle of olive oil and told me to rather return to my home town and carry out some warfare prayers on my family house. I obeyed this one because the fire was on me then.

When my family moved over to Port Harcourt in 2005, a woman from our family who lived in Port Harcourt told my wife that another woman, who happened to be my brother’s wife had confided in her that she had carried out some witchcraft acts against me that will make me amount to nothing. She advised my wife to abandon me and go away for her own good. Anyway, that was not the only time someone had told Joy my wife that kind of thing. That is why I believe I owe her my very life because she did not leave me.

One day the same woman in Port Harcourt put some cups of rice, a tube of yam and a sown sackcloth on a large tray. She sent it to my house through her house-help. She did not cover them and the girl carried those items through the streets of Port Harcourt coming to my house. When I saw them, I knew that was a satanic prophetic action of desolation. At that time, I have begun to see that my earlier belief was wrong. I now believe that a man can be born again, called by God, anointed and living according to the will of God, yet bound in the dungeon like Joseph.

One day I saw myself in the dream preaching the gospel confined in a small iron prison. I cannot narrate all that I have received as revelation here but I will tell you how they affect people’s lives.

a. Hardship – when I say hardship don’t misunderstand it to be the normal kind. 


b. Inexplicable Barrenness 

c. Disappointments – people rarely honour their words to you. One time I began to call and ask people why they did what they did but they had no reason

d. Attracting negative people. One of the most potent weapons of satan’s kind is to project ingrates and negative people into your life. A life under curses attract negative people. 

e. Frustration in ventures. Only Elder Yinka Sokan can explain to you the battles we faced while trying to produce my books. We will send in one information but receive another one from the typist. We kept fighting and having issues with printing presses in Port Harcourt. 

f. Hatred – people do not just hate me; they just wish I would drop down and die and you see it in their behaviours. Even very close family relations hate you in such a way only the devil should. 

g. Attempt on your life – three family members that I know went to join occult or whatever, and the request was that they should first kill.

h. Oppression – I don’t want to say much here but Pastors and fellow ministers can be funny. You see people seeing you as a slave material. Some people sent Joy and myself some clothes and I pray that God should forgive them.

 *Let me tell you what helped and kept me alive today.* 

1. I gave my life to Christ for real. The truth is that if I were not born again, I won’t be writing this today.

2. I dedicated my life to the service of Jehovah and I did not let anything to make me change my mind. If I ventured in the space of Satanism I won’t be writing this today.

3. I knew what I heard from God and I held to it. Once I discovered that any relationship was diverting me from pure worship of God, I quit at whatever cost and never to return.

4. I continued in the habit of prayer and fasting. Once again I thank God for the woman I married. If I married a worldly woman, she would not be with me today because the pressure was much.

5. I kept trusting in God for every stage I find myself. This God is wonderful

6. I avoided fake prophets and backsliding preachers. Satan can use them more than he uses demons 

Now, hear me, these experiences birthed the information in all my books. I cannot say everything I experienced and the different battles I engaged in one piece. I can only encourage you to borrow the pattern I employed and the same God will help you.

Let me make 3 suggestions.

If you live within or around Port Harcourt, join me for special deliverance services on every weekend in March, at Door of Hope Christian Centre Port Harcourt.

If you stay far away, you can read my books on deliverance and spiritual warfare. There are about 50 different titles. You just pick the ones that suits your needs. They are available on Amazon Kindle Bookstore and PNUR Bookstore. You can also order directly from us.

You can also register for Deliverance School Online. Here you will get the required training for yourself and to help others.

Contacts

+2349092862555, +2348035724526

School4deliverance@gmail.com

I will like to hear from you.

Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment