Sunday, July 28, 2024

DISINFECT YOUR SPIRITUAL ATMOSPHERE WITH PRAYER

 Disinfect your spiritual atmosphere with prayer

They swarmed around me like bees, but they died out as quickly as burning thorns; in the name of the Lord I cut them off Ps 118:12NIV

As a small boy, I used to hear accounts of people who died because fish bone caught them in the throat while eating. I asked my wife, Joy, why we do not hear such stories anymore these days. Her response was straightforward, those people died by spiritual enchantment from witches and wizards. The natural person will think that it was the bone but it was through satanic attacks.

Then I wondered why do they not happen anymore these? The Lord answered me, “Prayers of believers floating in the atmosphere. When believers pray they disinfect the atmosphere, and agents of darkness and demons are restricted in their movements”. A woman in my neighborhood tried her best to force me out of the present location of Door of Hope Christian Centre. When her husband confronted her in my presence on why she was antagonizing me, she replied, “Every time prayer, prayer. They won’t allow someone to rest”. She tried many other things but by the mercies of God, she failed. She was later exposed to be a wicked person and her husband sent her away,

Witches, wizards and all the agents of satan hate prayers because prayed-over-atmospheres obstruct and inhibit their activities. Merely repeating, “The Blood Jesus Christ” several times is a great hindrance to their operations. Beware of any person who is always complaining about praying people. He maybe an agent of the devil.

While in Bamenda in Cameroon in 2016, in the midnight, I noticed some weird noise in the neighborhood I stayed. They sounded like a crowd of birds and made noise like swarming bees but I knew these were not birds or bees but witches and wizards conglomerating. Nobody in that neighborhood knew my true identity; even my landlord believed me when I told him that I was just another Igbo businessman. But that night I could not keep my identity secret anymore. I went into warfare prayers confronting those spiritual elements. I sent the Holy Ghost fire to scatter them. I bound the demons working with them and clipped their wings so they cannot fly away. My first intention was to punish them for venturing into that territory before I released them. By daybreak, my neighbors were coming around to take a closer look at my face. I learned from them that they had been under the oppression of those spiritual wicked forces. Till the day I left that place, those wicked spiritual invaders never returned again.

In the name of the Lord I cut them off.

2006 while yet new in Port Harcourt city, my family moved into a new house and we were very happy that our landlady was a believer who hosted House Fellowship for a popular deliverance ministry in her house. In our first night there we noticed movements in the atmosphere at about 1am in the night. Joy and I stood up in prayer to take charge of the spiritual traffic of that neighborhood. We declared a “No-Fly-Zone” over the area and we sent the Holy Ghost fire to torture all those spiritual elements. The next day my “prayer warrior landlady” went to enquire from the woman who brought me the manner of pastor that I was. The godly woman replied, “I told you that he is a pastor”.  I had to learn that my landlady was a witch operating under cover in that deliverance ministry. She returned the money I paid her and gave me time to leave. 

Don’t be fooled by outward appearances.

Sometime in 1998, I was living in a suburban neighborhood and often noticed that witches and wizards were having free movement in that area. The Lord showed me that a woman and her daughter were witches and they moved in and out every night. My neighbors were complaining about all manner of witchcraft attacks raging from lacerations on their skins and other attacks. I marched around my neighborhood announcing loudly that I was going to lock the spiritual atmosphere and that I would not be responsible for any harm that befalls anyone who ventured out for witchcraft meetings, because the person will not be able to return. I noticed this woman making face at me, implying that I was talking nonsense. People around avoided her and her daughter because if you challenged them by day, they will punish you at night. About one week after, it was reported that her daughter had died in her sleep. They did not want me to know and they buried her quietly. Unfortunately, the mother did not show any sign of remorse and soon died too.

As a person of prayer, it is your responsibility to provide spiritual cover to your family and neighbors.

A church that is in a neighboring town to Owerri City, was interrupted in the middle of a hot prayer session by a loud sound on their roof. When they rushed out, they saw a half-naked man falling from the roof. He confessed that he was a wizard on a journey and he tried to fly over the church building against the advice of the others that were flying with him. When our bible believing churches begin to pray, we can take charge of the atmosphere.

Prayer is a spiritual disinfectant. Learn to disinfect your home and neighborhood with warfare prayers once in a while. If you notice that the emotional atmosphere in your home is inexplicably tense, for the benefit of doubt, bind demons that maybe floating in the atmosphere. If your child screams from her sleep, for the benefit of doubt, bind all witches and wizards oppressing your child. If there is inexplicable financial difficulty in your family or business, for the benefit of doubt, go into warfare prayers and release your finances from every satanic altar. If you notice that you are inexplicably depressed or sick, do the same. If you just begin to feel uncomfortable at the mention of fasting and prayers, bind the demons trying to separate you from the power of God.

Finally, if you have anyone around you that always talks against praying people or churches, the person is a suspect. Address him as an agent of the devil in your prayer until he proves otherwise.

You can download powerful prayer collections from our website. 

You can also buy some of my books;

 Confronting Witchcraft in the Neighborhood.

Origin of Complex Spiritual Problems. Prayers That Bring Results Vol. 1 and 2. 

We have a lot of spiritual resources that can help you develop your spiritual life on our website. 

You can also connect with me on WhatsApp +2348035724526

I will love to hear from you. 

Remain in the place of prayer 

Emma your brother pnurnigeria@gmail.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment