Sunday, May 20, 2018

My Journey to Becoming an Author 11

Scratch My Back; I Scratch Your Back Publishing

This is a pattern of publishing we invented; authors are encouraged to publish their works under our publishing company as a series and then assist in selling each others’ books. In this way, they serve as outlet for their books. If there are ten authors in this series, it means each author has ten book outlets. The challenge is that they would have to write from a common view. This works more with novels (African Writers Series) and gospel literature. I am not saying that other fields will not fit into this. Teachers can help sell each other books, professionals and people in same field of trade can also do the same

Excerpt from my new book, My Journey to Becoming an Author

No comments:

Post a Comment